In 2023, bathroom designs will focus on style, functionality, and personalized bath experiences. Here are five bathroom trends to consider if you’re renovating your bathroom or building a new one.
1. Walk-in Showers
Customized walk-in showers have become all the rage for homeowners looking for an elegant and accessible bath space. Walk-in showers can look and feel spacious, even in smaller bathrooms. They are one of our customers’ top choices too.
We have received plenty of requests for upgrading boring showers with stylish ones, and our showers are:
- Made of long-lasting, nonporous acrylic that will not chip, crack, or lose its shine.
- Mold & mildew resistant, & easy to clean.
- Customizable to your taste with optional add-ons such as shelves, grab bars, and seating.
2. Removing Oversized Bathtubs
Oversized bathtubs use a ton of water. They can also be a pain to clean and maintain. If you’ve got a large and lonely bathtub sitting idle for months or years, it’s time to transform that space into something more useful. Homeowners are switching to more practical, smart, and stylish options.
Getting rid of a giant tub can free up a lot of space so you can:
- Expand your shower area to offer a more luxurious shower experience.
- Go for a quick bathtub replacement — one that will meet your aesthetic and functional preferences.
- Install bath cabinets or linen closets to help stay organized while giving your bathroom a cleaner look.
3. Spa Inspiration
Who wouldn’t love an at-home spa experience? People have begun looking at their home bathrooms as a relaxing retreat. They now realize how they can stimulate healing, soothe muscle pain, relax blood vessels, and improve blood flow right in their bathtub or under the hot shower.
How can you transform your bathroom to get a rejuvenating spa-like experience?
- Upgrade your bathroom with the right bathtub or shower customized to your liking. We can transform your bathroom in a day or two.
- Install shelves and caddies to store those white, fluffy towels and home spa essentials.
- Choose adjustable lighting so you can dim the lights when you like.
4. Wooden and Natural-Finish Vanities
White has been the classic, safe color choice for bathroom vanities. This year, however, quite a few homeowners are opting for more natural materials such as wood and beautiful stone in their vanities. Both stone and water-proofed wood are durable and can add a touch of luxury to your bathroom.
What wood or stone should you use for your bathroom vanity?
- If you’re renovating your bathroom with a wooden finish, you could choose solid hardwood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF), plywood, or particle board.
- For a stone-finish countertop, you can opt for granite, marble, or quartz.
5. Pops of Color
If your bathroom is all-white or has a neutral color scheme, how about adding pops of color? Colored bathrooms are back, and we’ve got over a dozen color options you can choose from for your bathtub.
There are other ways to refresh your bathroom with color:
- A colorful powder room sink to brighten up the space
- Soft blues, pastels, or bold colors for the wall — your favorite color reflecting your taste
- Prints, geometric patterns, and graphics through bath accessories, lighting, tiles, and more.
Catch Up With the Bathroom Trends With Bath Experts
How can you incorporate these trends while renovating your bathroom? Bath Experts can help. We install top-of-the-line showers and bathtubs with an array of customization options. Schedule an appointment with one of our design consultants today.